Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana demand survey in Haryana has been started from 1 June and demand survey application forms are invited from eligible applicants of PMAY scheme. If you fall under the eligibility of PMAY you can apply for demand survey by visit the nearest municipal offices till 15 July 2017.
Latest News: Ward-wise List of PMAY Demand Survey Haryana
How to Register for PMAY Demand Survey Haryana
Interested applicants can visit the municipal corporation to obtain application form and the procedure of submitting PMAY demand survey form. And the documents required at the time of submission can also be obtained form MCF office.
The officials would conduct ward wise demand survey for the selection of beneficiaries in PMAY housing scheme. If any is unable to submit their documents for registration in the ward then they can submit their document in the local town development department in the registration period from 1 June and 15 July.
Online applicants of PMAY in Haryana would have to visit the department office along with all the required document within the set of registration period otherwise his/her application will be cancelled automatically.
The department is not charging a single penny for submitting the demand survey application form.
The eligible applicants of PM Awas Yojana in Haryana will be benefited under the four components of the scheme given below:
- Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme
- Affordable Housing Scheme
- Enhancement or expansion of house
- Slum re-development scheme
PMAY Demand Survey – Eligibility
- The applicants belonging to following the categories including, EWS, LIG, MIG-1 and MIG-2 are eligible for the demand survey.
- The applicant should have Aadhar Card and active bank account.
- The applicant should not have any pucca house anywhere in the country in his/her name or in the name of any family members.
- The applicants should not obtained benefits of any government housing scheme in past.
- The applicant should be the resident or Haryana and respective town as on 17 June 2015 or an employee of government department, industrial unit or company registered with labor welfare board of Haryana.
- Residents of unauthorized colonies who does not have pucca house are not eligible for the scheme.
Required Documents for PMAY Demand Survey
The list of required documents for pmay demand survey are as follow:
- ID Proofs such as Aadhar card and saving bank account
- Resident Certificate such as Voter ID, Telephone Bill, Electricity Bill, Ration Card, Passport, Bank Passbook, Pension Book, Aadhar Card or any government certified document for
- Self declaration document of household income and eligibility on a plain paper along with latest passport size photograph.
- The layout of plot, home construction or expansion prepared and verified by draftsman/architect.
- Registration documents of plot or property sale-purchase documents, Jamabandi certificate, notarized receipt, or allotment letter issued by any government body or panchayat.