Tractor Distribution Scheme 2024 under the Chief Minister Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana (CMSGUY) for farmers is launched by the state government of Assam. The objective of Assam Tractor Distribution Scheme is to revive agricultural sector and help in doubling the farmers income by 2022.
The state government of Assam will provide 1 tractor with some necessary accessories in each revenue village at subsidized price under this tractor distribution scheme 2024. Assam government will distribute around 10,109 tractors in the 1st phase.This tractor distribution scheme will cover all the 26,000 village of the entrire state in phase wise manner.
The sate government will provide these tractors will save using public money, so farmers need to ensure proper use.Later on, locals will watch the efficient use of these tractors.
Assam Tractor Subsidy Scheme 2024 Under CMSGUY
This scheme will strengthen the agriculture sector, if the farmers properly utilize these tractors. Farmers can make use of these tractors in the agriculture activities and thus promoting the growth of Assam. The state government has allotted Rs.1000 crore for the successful implementation of this Tractor Distribution Scheme 2020
Assam Tractor Subsidy Scheme 2024 is for the development of village so that there will a boot in the agricultural production. The group can choose the type and model of the tractor and will provide tractor to the farmers on rental basis. The selection of the groups will be done by a District Level Committee (DLC) to be chaired by Deputy Commissioner (DC) of the District.
Assam Tractor Distribution Scheme 2024 Application Form PDF
The revised application form for the tractor distribution scheme under CMSGUY can be downloaded from below link in PDF format.
Eligibility for Assam Tractor Scheme 2024
There are the following eligibility criteria for Assam Tractor Distribution Scheme under CMSGUY
- Any group of 8-10 members who are the actual adult farmers of the same village.
- The group should have a common Bank account
- The Applicant group apply jointly with signatures of each members on the application form preferably along with particulars of the land and crop cultivated.
- The applicant group should not have more than one member from one family
Selection & Application Process for Tractor Subsidy Scheme 2024
Application process and selection of applicant groups for Tractor Subsidy Scheme 2024 is given below:
- The Department of Agriculture and the Mega Mission Society will generate awareness about the scheme amongst farmers of the state through DAOs, advertisements in newspapers, telecast, broadcast, pamphlets & brochures etc.
- The applicant groups should submit the applications in the prescribed format to the District Agriculture Officer who will present the applications before District Level Committee (DLC).
- The DLC will select one eligible group in each village along with a waiting list having deposit of at least 10% of the total price of the tractor unit in the the bank account of the group in the branch concerned.
- The decision of DLC shall be binding on the applicants / groups.
- The Member secretary will notify the manes of the selected groups
Provision of Tractor Subsidy Scheme
70% subsidy will be provided to the selected groups on procurement price of the tractor unit including implements subject to a maximum of Rs.5.5 lakhs.
Tractor Unit / Accessories
Each tractor unit shall consist of one tractor (35 to 55 HP) with standard accessories and matching implements (in order to meet requirement of different farmers and crops, it is compulsory to purchase matching implements) as follows:-
Standard Accessories (1Set)
- Trailering Hook
- Stabilizer Assembly
- Hitch Assembly
- Tool Kit
Matching Implements (1 Set)
- Disc Harrow
- Cage Wheel
List of Approved Tractor Models & Rates
The approved List of rates and tractor models with different power capacities is given below :-
- The beneficiary shall make choice of brand/ model of the tractor unit from the Farmers Portal www.farmer.gov.in
- The department of agriculture will published notice for updating at farmers portal as per technical specification, terms and conditions of the department and ask for concessional rates and list of vendor from manufactures.
Duration of Service
The group shall be liable to provide tractor unit to the famers of the village on rental basis for a minimum period of 6 year at a reasonable rate which be fixed by the District Level Committee (DLC).
District Level Committee (DLC)
A district level committee shall be constituted for selection of beneficiary groups with the following members:
- Deputy Commissioner (DC) of the District – Chairman
- Circle Officers – Member
- District Agricultural Officer Member – Secretary
- Executive Engineer / Asstt. Executive – Member
- Lead Bank Manager of the District – Member
- District Development Manager (DDM), NABARD – Member
- A representative from KVK – Member
- 2 persons nominated by Mega- Mission Society, CMSGUY – Member
- The Concerned banker with the permission of Special Invitee the chair
Monitoring of Tractor Distribution Scheme
The Department of Agriculture will arrange for monitoring of the Scheme as follows:-
- Uploading of all information regarding implementation of the scheme in the district viz Minutes of DLC meeting for selection of beneficiary groups, particulars of selected beneficiaries, brand & models of Tractor Units procured by the Groups in the relevant/ department websites.
- All items delivered to the group will have to be Geo-Tagged / GPS enabled.
- Verification of log book, Cultivation register etc. maintained by the group.
Assam Tractor Scheme Helpline
Visit the official website of Government of Assam Chief Minister Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana