Samajwadi Awas Yojna: A step taken by the Uttar Pradesh government to provide affordable houses to all segments of the society in the state. Under the scheme, the government has aimed to construct 3 lakh houses across the state.
The houses under the scheme are constructed by the development authorities which are active under the UP government. The UP Government has also roped in many private builders to construct affordable homes in the state.
The authorities in UP are continuously launching new housing schemes under the Samajwadi Awas Yojna, below is the list of housing schemes which are currently running in the state under Samajwadi Awas Yojna.
List of current housing schemes:
Gulmohar Enclave Mandola Vihar Yojna Ghaziabad: It is the most recent housing scheme launched by Uttar Pradesh Awas Vikas Parishad, under the scheme total 3680 flats are available for registration of all categories of the society.
Start Date: 20 July 2015
Last Date: 20 August 2015
Jagriti Vihar in Kalindipuram, Allahabad: The Scheme is launched by Allahabad Development Authority for Lower Income Group of the society. The authority has offering 504 flats for LIG applicants offline mode of registration.
Start Date: 6 July 2015
Last Date: 5 August 2015
Five projects of UPAVP under Samajwadi Awas Yojna:
- Govardhan Enclave, Lucknow: Total flats available for registrations: 2400 1BHK & 2BHK Flats
- Saryu Enclave Lucknow: Total flats available for registrations: 2400 1BHK & 2BHK Flats
- Gomati Enclave Lucknow: Total flats available for registrations: 1968 1BHK & 2BHK Flats
- Amrapali Enclave Lucknow: Total flats available for registrations: 1044 1BHK & 2BHK Flats
- Bhagirathi Enclave Meerut: Total flats available for registrations: 1584 1BHK & 2BHK Flats
Start date of above five projects: 2 May 2015
Last date of above five projects: 3 August 2015
Stay tuned to get updates of new housing schemes.