Deen Dayal Swasthya Seva Yojana2023 |Deen Dayal Swasthya Seva Yojana Application Form | Deen Dayal Swasthya Seva Yojana Online Registration | Deen Dayal Swasthya Seva Yojana Benefits | Deen Dayal Swasthya Seva Yojana Apply Online
Deen Dayal Swasthya Seva Yojana (DDSSY) is a Goa Govt. scheme to provide health insurance coverage for the resident population of the state residing in Goa for 5 years and more. The scheme provides quality medical care and treatment of diseases, hospitalization and surgery procedures through government and private hospitals.
Deen Dayal Swasthya Seva Yojana (DDSSY) 2023
Deen Dayal Swasthya Seva Yojana is benefiting the Goa state people irrespective of their financial status. Goa is the 1st state to have a health insurance scheme which will benefit all residents of the state irrespective of their financial status. Any person residing in Goa for 5 year or more can enroll into the scheme.
Scheme to provide Universal Health cover through Insurance for the entire Resident Population of Goa. Welfare of the people of state is endeavor of any Government and to achieve this end, the social security net requires further strenthenging. As a result, the state government announced “Deen Dayal Swasthya Seva Yojana” in its state budget to provide a health cover through an insurance policy scheme to the entire resident population of the state.
Deen Dayal Swasthya Seva Yojana Application Form
Under DDSSY Scheme, a family of up to three members is being provided a health insurance cover of Rs.2.5 lakh while the family of four or more member are being provided a cover of 4 lakh
The annual installment of the insurance premimum which is Rs.3,206 per family will be paid by the Govt. to the insurance company.Health cards are being issued by the state govt. to all the approved applicants under the scheme which can be used to avail the insurance benefits at any of the empaneled private and govt. hospitals.
Deen Dayal Swasthya Seva Yojana Application Form / Online Registration 2023
The complete process for Deen Dayal Swasthya Seva Yojana application form / online registration is given below :
- Visit the government of Goa, India offical website https://goaonline.gov.in
- Home page of the website will open click at login
- Direct link for Registration Apply Hare
- Enter your Email Id, Mobile No and click at “Generate OTP”
- Login by providing email id, mobile no, name, adress and date of birth along with OTP authentication
- On successful registration, login using credentials and validate your aadhar in the user profile.
- Click on Services Menu go All Services then Deen Dayal Swasthya Seva Yojana Renewal
- Kindly note that you have to be a member in the DDSSY card to renew it. Non members cannot renew your card.
- Enter DDSSY Card No. and Search member details
- Click on generate OTP to send OTP to your registered mobile no. and validate the OTP
- Enter all mandatory details
- Upload relevant documents if its renewal with updation
- Pay relevant Fees by clicking proceed to pay
- After payment note down the Acknowledgement No. for tracking purpose
- Communication will be sent to the registered Mobile No.
There are following documents required for DDSSY Scheme :-
- Application Forms
- Aadhaar Cards of all family members
- Ration Card
- Residence Proof – Passport/ Driving license/ Bank Account/ Election Card / Residence Certificate.
Deen Dayal Swasthya Seva Yojana Scheme Benefits
- DDSSY would cover entire resident population of the state, residing in Goa for 5 years and more
- Benefits under this scheme should be provided on a cashless basis to the beneficiaries upto the limit of their annual coverage, as per details as under
- Cover of up to Rs. 2.5 lakhs per annum for a family of 3 or less members
- Cover of upto Rs. 4 lakhs for a family of 4 and more members
- The insurance benefits can be availed individually or collectively by members of the family.
Exclusions to the DDSSY Policy
- Government employees will not be covered under Deen Dayal Swasthya Seva Yojana
- any procedure not included in the list of 447 procedures will not be covered under this Scheme
For DDSSY renewal related queries kindly contact Helpline No. +91-9370918481 / +91-8322438844
E-mail : [email protected]
what is the las date for Application form