Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 29 December 2018 in Varanasi launched Sampann Yojana a comprehensive pension management scheme (CPMS). SAMPANN (System for Authority & Pension Management) scheme has been launched for the pensioners to track the pension status online.
PM Modi also launched Sampann Yojana portal dotpension.gov.in which will be helpful to tack the online status of the pension. This new scheme will facilitate the telecom department and would help in the timely disbursement of pension.
At the launching of PM SAMPANN Yojana, Modi said that from today onwards the pension department will work in a given time frame. Sampann portal will enable the department officials to perform all the work from the clearance of pension to deliver of pension by themselves.
SAMPANN Yojana Login (How to Track Pension Status)
The pensioners who want to track the status of the pension and want to know more about the the sampann yojana can make their login by following the steps which are given below:-
- To make sampann scheme login you have to visit official website sampann portal dotpension.gov.in.
- Now at the homepage click at login option at the right up side of the homepage.
- After that enter your username and password which had been given to you at the time of filling application form for the pension.
- After that enter the captcha code and then click at login button.
- Then after the login you will be able to track the status of your pension.
Benefits of SAMPANN Yojana / CPMS Portal
The government has launched comprehensive pension management system (CPMS) portal to enable the pensioners to check the pension status and other benefits of sampann yojana are given below.
- The main objective and benefit of this scheme is to enable the people to check or to track the status of the pension online form the home of the applicants.
- With the help of this portal the disbursement of pension will be made on time without the requirement of the intermediaries means the pension will be sent directly to pensioner’s account.
- This portal will work as single window system for complete pension process.
- Sampann portal will also reduce the paper work and would be an online grievance management for the pensioners.
- With the help of the Sampann portal the people will be able to track pension status from home which will encourage the transparency.
- CPMS Scheme covers arounde 3.5 lakh current pensioners and family family pensioners and there are around 1.5 lakh future retirees.
SAMPANN Yojana / CPMS Helpline
If the applicants are getting any problem during the checking of status or facing any issue in Sampann portal then they can take the help of the helpline numbers and website which are described below.
Sampann Toll Free Number – 800-113-5800 (Timings – 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM except on weekends & gazetted holidays)
Official website – dotpension.gov.in
Download SAMPANN Manual – https://dotpension.gov.in/Home/DownloadManual