Greater Ludhiana Area Development Authority (GLADA) invites applications from public for the allotment of residential plots in GLADA New Scheme 2016. The new residential plot scheme of GLADA comprised of 123 units which are located at Sector-38, Samrala Road and Dugri Phase-II and Phase-III bypass Ludhiana.
Of total, 52 residential plots are available in Dugri and remaining are located at Sector-38. In Dugri, the plot sizes ranging from 201 square yard to 650 square yard while in sector-38 250 and 100 square yard size plots are available. The plot under the scheme are available at the rate of Rs. 20,000/- per square yard and the earnest money for plots is 10% of tentative cost of plot. The applications for the allotment of plots are being offered through both online and offline mode of registration from 5 December 2015 to 4 January 2016.
Detail of Offered Plots in GLADA New Plot Scheme 2015-16:
|Location||Tentative Size of Plots
|No. of Plots available||Rate||Price (in rupees)||Earnest Money (in rupees)|
|Dugri Ph-II & III, ByePass
|501 to 650||12||Rs. 20,000/-||Rs. 1,30,00,000/-||Rs. 13,00,000/-|
|401 to 500||28||Rs. 20,000/-||Rs. 1,00,00,000/-||Rs. 10,00,000/-|
|301 to 400||05||Rs. 20,000/-||Rs. 80,00,000/-||Rs. 8,00,000/-|
|201 to 300||06||Rs. 20,000/-||Rs. 60,00,000/-||Rs. 6,00,000/-|
|Sector 38, Samrala Road,
|250||52||Rs. 20,000/-||Rs. 50,00,000/-||Rs. 5,00,000/-|
|100||20||Rs. 20,000/-||Rs. 20,00,000/-||Rs. 2,00,000/-|
How to Apply: (Application Procedure to Apply for GLADA Residential Plot Scheme 2015-16)
- Applications for the allotment of plots are being offered though both online and offline mode of registration. For offline registration application form can be collected from bank branches and dully filled application attached with the brochure along with self attested passport size photograph and earnest money. The earnest money may submitted in the shape of crossed bank draft in favor of Estate Officer, GLADA Ludhiana payable the place/city of respective bank branches.
- The application can also be filled through online mode by using the official website of GLADA’s website: glada.gov.in. An applicant applying online may send the earnest money through SWIFT/RTGS/NEFT in GLADA’s account with HDFC bank after downloading Challan from GLADA’s website. The applicant shall obtain SWIFT/UTR No. from Its bank remitting the amount and fill the SWIFT/UTR No. in the online applicant from before submitting the same ONLY APPLICANTS APPLYING ONLINE MAY REMIT THE AMOUNT THROUGH SWIFT /RTGS/NEFT. If the applicant’s name different from the name of the account holder from which SWIFT/RTGS/ NEFT has been sent, the name of account holder may also be filled in / mentioned in the application form.
- No documents are to be submitted with the application form. However self certification in the application form is a must.
For being eligible to be considered for the allotment, the applicant should be:
- A citizen of India (Except Punjabis/Persons of Punjab origin who are settled Aboard) (Category ‘K’)
- He/She must have attained the age of majority i.e. 18 years on date of submission of application.
- He/She or his/her spouse or any minor child (less than 18 years) does not own any residential plot/ house/flat (except ancestral property) in Ludhiana – allotted by Improvement Trust or any Govt, agency in the city/town.
- The applicant under reserve category must not have availed benefit of allotment of apartment/house/Flat under any reserved category in any scheme of any Government agency anywhere in the country.
Important Events and Dates for GLADA New Scheme:
|List of applicants to be displayed on the Notice Board/Website.||04.02.2016|
|Objections/Corrections to be intimated by applicants||15.02.2016|
|Display of final list of applicants||28.02.2016|
|Draw of lots to be held on website||15.03.2016|
|Date of uploading on website.||20.03.2016|
|Submission of documents by those successful in the draw of lots
And those appearing in the waiting list
|Allotment letter to be dispatched by GLADA||13.04.2016|
|25% of allotment price of the plot to be deposited by||13.05.2016|
Apply Online | Brochure
GLADA New Residential Plot Scheme 2015-16 at Sector-33 and Dugri Phase-II and III, Ludhiana
For more details visit the official website of GLADA.