Housing Board Haryana launched a new housing scheme for Ex-Defence and Para-military personnel for the allotment of housing units. HBH new flat scheme has offering 168 flats for allotment for which registration will start from 1 November 2016.
HBH new scheme 2016 for Ex-Defence, Para-Military Personnel is located at Sector-31 Panchkula. The scheme comprises of two types of 2BHK flats including Type-A and Type-B. The covered area of Types-A flat is around 720 square feet and for Type-B it is around 645 square feet.
Detail of Flats Available in HBH Scheme 2016
|Location||Number of Flats||Estimated Covered Area||Type||Cost||10% Payable||15% Payable|
|Sector-31 Panchkula||57||720 Square Feet||Type-A||26.80||Rs. 2.68 Lacs||Rs. 4.02 Lacs|
|111||645 Square Feet||Type-B||23.70||Rs. 2.37 Lacs||Rs. 3.56 Lacs|
How to Apply:
Registration process for flats in HBH Scheme 2016 at Panchkula Sector-31 will start from 1 November 2016 and the last date of application submission is 31 December 2016. From 1 November, brochure along with application form will be available in HBH Head Office Panchkula, Karnal, Rohtak, Faridabad and Gurgaon. It will also be available in the authorised bank branches mentioned below. The cost of brochure is Rs. 100/- which is non-refundable.
- Applicant Should be resident of Haryana
- If Husband and Wife both are eligible than only one applications could be filled under the scheme.
- Applicant should be J.C.O or equivalent rank in Army and Paramilitary Serviceman/Ex-Defence Personnel or their Widows and orphans.
- Applicant should not have any house/plot allotted by HUDA and HBH under this reservation category.
- Applicant must attest a certificate of their designation.
List of Bank Branches for Sale and Receipt of Application Form:
Scheme Starts: 1 November 2016
Scheme Closes: 31 December 2016
Scheme Advertisement | HBH Official Website
Scheme Advertisement of HBH New Scheme 2016 at Sector-31 Panchkula
For more details visit the official website of Haryana Housing Board at www.hbh.nic.in