Jaipur Development Authority invites applications from registered murtikar and women for the allotment of residential plots under JDA Jaipur New Housing Scheme 2017. Under the JDA new scheme, the authority has offering residential plots at Murtikala Vihar Awasiya Yojana at Village Rojda and Pannadhai Nagar Yojana Block-D at (Village Begus) for registered muritkar and women respectively.
Application are being offered through online mode of registrations from 20 April to 19 May 2017.
In this scheme, total 965 residential plots are being offered for allotment, of which 390 units are available for registered murtikar and remaining 575 plots are available for Women (widows, abandonment, unmarried women having age more than 40 years).
Details of Flats Available in JDA New Housing Scheme 2017
|Category||Monthly Inocme of Applicant||Area of Plot||Number of Plots||Rate (Per Sq. Mtr.)||Registration Amount|
Murtikala Vihar (Village Rojda)
|(A)||Rs. 10000/-||45||85||Rs. 1625/-||Rs. 10000/-|
|(B)||In Between Rs. 10001/- to
|90||234||Rs. 3900/-||Rs. 15000/-|
|(C)||In Between Rs. 15001/- to
|162||71||Rs. 6500/-||Rs. 20000/-|
|Pannadhai Nagar (Village Begus)|
|(A)||Upto Rs. 10000/-||45||575||Rs. 3000/-||Rs. 103000/-|
How to Apply:
Registrations for plots in the scheme has been started from yesterday, 20 April 2017 and application form can be filled through the official website of JDA www.jda.urban.rajasthan.gov.in and you can also visit the nearest K-Mitra KIOSK to fill the online form.
Applicants name, bank details, IFSC code, bank name and branch name should be filled correctly. Processing fees and registration amount to be filled through Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card. Processing fees is Rs. 200/- and the E-mitra KIOSK charging Rs. 45/- to fill the form.
The allotment of flats will be done through lottery process.
- Applicants should be resident of Rajasthan.
- The age of applicants should be 18 years.
- The murtikar should be registered with Murtikar Development Commissioner ( Handicraft), ministry of Textile to apply for plots at Murtikala Vihar Yojana at Village Rojda.
- Only widow, abandonment, unmarried women having age more than 40 years can apply for women scheme located at Pannadhai Nagar (Village Begus).
- The applicant should have an active bank account in his/her name.
- The applicant should not have any house/flat plot in his/her name and in the name of their family members, allotted by Jaipur Development Authority from last 10 years.
- The income criteria for the applicant in mentioned in the above table.
Scheme Starts: 20 April 2017
Scheme Closes: 19 May 2017
Lottery Date: 26 May 2017
For more information visit the official website of JDA Jaipur.