Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme Application Form | WB Karma Sathi Prakalpa Online Registration | Download Karma Sathi Prakalpa Application Form PDF at karmasathi.wb.gov.in | Karma Sathi Prakalpa Loan | West Bengal Karma Sathi Prakalpa Yojana 2023 | Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme Eligibility
The state government of West Bengal has introduced WB Karma Sathi Prakalpa Yojana Application Form for financial help to unemployed youths of the state. The government will provide loans upto Rs. 2 lakhs to jobless youth to make them self-reliant under this Karma Sathi Prakalpa scheme. In the recent Budget, the state govt. has sanctioned Rs. 500 crores to make urban unemployed youths’ self-dependent. Loans are to be given to take up various income generating projects to curb unemployment menace.
WB Karma Sathi Prakapa Scheme 2023
State Cooperation Department of West Bengal will implement the WB Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme. Every year, the state govt. will provide soft loans to 1 lakh youths to start their own business and to turn them into entrepreneurs. From this loan money, youths can provide themselves with self-employment opportunity and can become job creators rather than job seekers.
West Bengal Karma Sathi Prakapa Scheme Application Form PDF
West Bengal Karma Sathi Prakapla Scheme Registration / Application Form can be download from karmasathi.wb.gov.in. All the interested candidates can download this WB Karma Sathi Prakalpa application form in PDF format and submit it to concerned authorities for approval. WB govt. has already sanctioned Rs. 500 crore to make urban unemployed youths self dependent.
The direct link to download Karma Sathi Prakalpa application form PDF is given below.
Apply Online for Karma Sathi Prakapa Yojana
The complete procedure to apply online for WB Karma Sathi Prakalpa Yojana 2023 is given below.
Step 1 : Visit the Official Website of Karma Sathi Prakalpa Government of West Bengal Initiative Department of MSME&T, https://karmasathi.wb.gov.in/
Step 2 : On Homepage, Click on “Apply Now” Button.
Step 3 : Now enter the required details (Mention all the details such as name, father/ husband name, date of birth, gender, caste and other information) and upload documents.
Step 4 : Click on “Submit” Button for final submission of application.
List of Required Documents for Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme
The list of documents required for the West Bengal Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme 2023 is given below.
- Proof of Photo Identity of the applicant
- Proof of Residence
- Proof of Age
- Educational Qualification Certificate
- SC/ST/PHC Certificate(if applicable)
- Detailed Project Report
- Certificate of State Government Employment bank Registration no. (If any)
There are following eligibility criteria for West Bengal Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme.
- Candidates must be a permanent resident of West Bengal.
- Applicant youth must be unemployed and in search of job.
- It is only applicable to such jobless candidates who have completed their 10th, 12th in the recognized.
Karma Sathi Prakalpa Incentive Amount
The incentive amount of Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme for the jobless youth is stated here as follows.
- This scheme has been started by the concerned authority of the state, through which a loan of about 200000 rupees will be provided every year.
- Till date, 1 lakh beneficiaries have been selected as beneficiaries by the Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme.
- About 500 crore rupees have been completed by the state government for this scheme.
Objective of Karma Sathi Prakalpa Scheme 2023
The state government conceptualized the new scheme following the instruction of the Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee. The main purpose of the scheme is to make unemployed youths self-reliant
- A new scheme “Karma Sathi Prakalpa” was launched by Bengal Government. One lakh unemployed youth will be provided soft loans and subsidies to make them self-reliant.
- The Chief Minister added that the unemployment rate in West Bengal had reduced.
- When then the unemployment rate in India is at an all-time high of 24%, the unemployment rate in Bengal reduced by 40%.
Under the scheme, the state government has set a target of providing loans to one lakh youths every year. Each beneficiary can avail a loan up to Rs 2 lakh under the scheme. Apart from loans, the government will also provide subsidy for taking up new projects.