Kanpur Development Authority (KDA) invites applications for allotment of 2BHK flats in KDA Greens and KDA Heights residential projects in Kanpur. The registrations for the allotment of a total of 163 flats in KDA Greens and KDA heights are being done under the Samajwadi Awas Yojna from 26 August 2015.
The applications for the new housing schemes of Kanpur Development Authority in KDA Greens and KDA Heights are being invited through the offline modes through the all Axis Bank branches in Kanpur. The last date of the registrations is 26 November 2015.
There are 74 flats in KDA Greens located on Mainawati Marg and 89 flats in KDA Heights located on Kalyanpur Bithur Marg. There are 2 bedrooms, drawing cum dining room, one kitchen, 2 toilets and 1 balcony in each flat. The estimated cost of the flats is Rs. 27.50 Lakh. The area of the flats is 75.93 square meters.
Below are the details of the flats being offered in KDA Heights and KDA Greens 2015 flat schemes.
|Scheme Name||Location||No.of Flats||Area in Sq.Mt.||Estimated Cost||Registration Amount|
|KDA Greens||Mainawati Marg||74||75.93||27.50 Lakh||2,75,000.00|
|KDA Heights||Kalyanpur Bithur Marg||89||75.93||27.50 Lakh||2,75,000.00|
The allotment of the flats will be done through the lottery system and the lottery draw date will be published days before.
How to apply for KDA Greens and KDA Heights flat schemes 2015
- All the interested candidates can purchase the application forms and scheme brochure at a cost of Rs. 1050/- including 5% VAT from any Axis Bank Branch in Kanpur.
- The application form can also be downloaded from the official website of Kanpur Development Authority at www.kdaindia.co.in. The application form fee in this case has to be paid via Draft or Bankers Cheque in favor of Kanpur Development Authority, Kanpur
- The registration amount which is 10% of the cost of the flat has to be paid along with the application form submission.
- Successful applications will have to pay 1/4 of the cost of the flat within one month after the allotment.
- Rest 3/4th of the amount will have to be paid within 8 equal quarterly installments with 15% interest rate.
- 5% rebate will be given on 3/4th cost of the flat to those who pay the full amount within 30 days after the allotment.
- The successful applicants who need parking will have to pay extra.
Facilities under KDA Greens and KDA Heights projects
- Earthquake resistant RCC framed structure.
- Power backup facility for each flat.
- High quality modern kitchen.
- Provision for rain water harvesting.
- All provisions inside the premises regarding fire safety.
- Boundary wall and other security features included.
Scheme Advertisement | Scheme Brochure | KDA Greens Location Map | KDA Heights Location Map