Madhu Babu Pension Yojana Online Application Form 2023 | Madhu Bahu Pension Yojana Beneficiary List 2023 | Madhu Bahu Pension Yojana Form PDF Odisha
Madhu Babu Pension Yojana is a beneficial scheme initiated under the Department of Social Security and Empowerment of persons with Disabilities for the disabled, old age persons in Odisha state. MBPY pension scheme was launched by CM of Odisha on 1st January 2008 by merging the 2 pension schemes i.e. namely, Revised Old Age Pension Rules, 1989 and Disability Pension Rules, 1985.
Madhu Babu Pension Yojana (MBPY) is a pension scheme launched by Odisha state government with the objective of providing financial assistance to the destitute elderly and destitute differently abled persons in the state. To get such a pension the beneficiaries have to apply in the prescribed from to the concerned BDOs / EOs.
Madhu Babu Pension Yojana Online Application Form
Complete process of online application for Madhu Bahu Pension scheme is given below step by step.
Step 1 : Visit Social Security & Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities Department Government of Odisha official website https://ssepd.gov.in.
Step 2 : At the home page, click at the “Scheme / Services” Link under “Beneficiary Services” section or direct link https://ssepd.gov.in:8443/swp/applyBeneficiaryApplication.htm.
Step 3 : Choose Scheme and click on “Proceed” button for MBPY Application.
Step 4 : Madhu Babu Pension Yojana Application form will open as shown below.
Step 5 : Fill all the details asked in application form and click on “Submit” button to complete the MBPY application process.
Download Madhu Babu Pension Yojana Application Form PDF Offline
To get MBPY pension the beneficiaries has to apply in the prescribed from to the concerned BDOs / Eos. The MBPY pension scheme application from can download from below link
Application form may be obtained free of cost from the office of the Block Development Officer or Executive Officer of the Municipality / NAC concerned. Sanctioning Authority is the Sub-Collector who sanctions pension in favour of the beneficiaries on the recommendation of the BDOs. The eligible applications are being sanctioned on 1st come 1st serve basis from the waiting list.
Madhu Babu Pension Scheme Overview
|Name of Scheme||Madhu Babu Pension Yojana (MBPY)|
|in Language||ମଧୁ ବାବୁ ପେନ୍ସନ୍ ଯୋଜନା ||
|Launched by||Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik|
|Name of Department||Department of Social Security and Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities|
|Beneficiaries||People of the state|
|Major Benefit||Provide Pension Benefits|
|Scheme Objective||To improve the social securities of the old and destitute.|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Odisha|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
|Launched Date||January 2008|
Eligibility Criteria for Odisha MBPY Application
- If the person is of 60 years of age and above (OAP)
- If the person is a widow (irrespective of age) (WP)
- If the person is a leprosy patient with visible signs of deformity (irrespective of age) (PLP)
- If the person is a person of 5 years of age or above and unable to do normal work due to his/her deformity or disability being blind or orthopedically handicapped or hearing and speech impaired or mentally retarded or with Cerebral Palsy or with Autism or with mental illness or with multiple disabilities (DP)
- or if the person is a widow of AIDS patient (irrespective of age and income criteria mentioned under Rule 6 (b) (WP-AIDS) of MBPY Rules, 2008.
- or if an AIDS patient identified by the State/District AIDS Control Society or district AIDS prevention control Unit (DAPCU) (irrespective of income as under Rule 6 (b). (PP-AIDS)
- Or is an unmarried woman above 30 years belonging to a BPL Family or has individual income from all sources not exceeding Rs.24,000/- (Rupees twenty-four thousand) only per annum irrespective of the family income
Madhu Babu Pension Yojana Beneficiaries who can Apply
- Old and aged persons of 60 years of age and above.
- Widows irrespective of age.
- Women fighting divorce cases in courts
- Persons affected by Hansen’s diseases/ Leprosy with visible signs of deformity irrespective of age.
- Unmarried women over thirty years of age.
- Persons with Disabilities.
- AIDS patients.
Financial Assistance Under MBPY Scheme
A person who is the beneficiary of Madhu Babu Pension Yojana will get the following benefits:-
- Rs. 500 per month to all beneficiaries b/w 60 to 79 years of age.
- Rs. 700 per month to all beneficiaries of 80 years or above age.
Helpline Number : 18003457150
Email ID : [email protected]
Website : ssepd.gov.in
Address : SIDR Building, Capital Hospital Campus Unit-6, Bhubaneswar (751001) Odisha.
Read : Atal Pension Yojana (APY) Application Form PDF 2022 / Calculator / Enrollment & Eligibility