Maharashtra Housing Area Development Authority inviting online application for MHADA lottery 2018 Konkan. The process of online application for flats under MHADA Konkan Board lottery 2018 commenced from today 19 July 2018 however online registrations open from 18 July. Advertisement and information booklet for the sale of flats is available online. Housing units in Konkan Board lottery are available for economical weaker section, lower income group, middle income group and higher income group of the society.
Total 9018 flats are being offered under the new housing lottery of MHADA Konkan Board and the last date of filling application form is 8 August 2018 however the payment can be made till 18 August 2018. Guidelines along with the details of flats and their location is linked in the article below. The step by step application procedure is also given in this article.
MHADA Konkan Lottery 2018 – Category Wise Flats & Location
Flats are available for EWS, LIG, MIG and HIG which are located at multiple location.
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS) – Total 4455 flats are available for sale located at Mira Road, Balkum (Thane), Shirdone (Kalyan), Khoni (Kalyan), Antarli (Kalyan), Khoni Hedutane (Kalyan), Kole (Kalyan), and Umbarli (Ambernath)
- Lower Income Group (LIG) – Total 4341 flats are for sale located in Mira Road, Kavesar (Thane), Vengurla, (Sindhudurg), Virar Bolinj, Khoni (Kalyan), Antarli (Kalyan), Khoni Hedutane (Kalyan), Kole (Kalyan), and Umbarli (Ambarnath)
- Middle Income Group (MIG) – 215 flats are reserved for the MIG category which are situated in Balkum (Thane), Vengurla (Sindhudurg), Mira Road, Kunwar Bav (Ratnagiri) and Virar Bolinj areas
- High Income Group (HIG) – Only 7 flats are being offered for HIG category and all the HIG flats in the lottery are located in Mira Road, Vengurla (Sindhudurg) and Kunwar Bav (Ratnagiri).
MHADA Lottery 2018 Konkan Online Application – Procedure
Using the following steps, home seekers can apply online for flats being offered by Konkan Board
- Firstly visit the official website of lottery.mhada.gov.in.
- Click at Register button.
- Registration form will appear on the screen. Now enter the details like User Name For Login, Password, First Name, Father’s/Husband’s/Middle Name, Surname/Last Name, Date of Birth (dd-mm-yyyy) and Mobile Number and hit the submit button.
- Here will get your Username and password. Now Login using the credentials and fill the details like Aadhaar card, PAN number, Address, Bank Details(for refund). After that upload photograph of applicant.
- After submitting the form, the window will open for new lottery application where you have to select lottery you wish to apply.
- After that click on Pay button and pay the application fees using Online modes such as Net banking and you can also submit the payment through demand draft in the bank.
Income & Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who are willing to apply for flats should be under the eligibility and income criteria given below.
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS) – Monthly income should not be more than Rs. 25,000/-.
- Lower Income Group (LIG) – Monthly income should be in between Rs. 25,001/- to Rs. 50,000/-.
- Middle Income Group (MIG) – Monthly income should be in between Rs. 50,001/- to Rs. 75,000/-.
- Higher Income Group (HIG) – Monthly income should be Rs. 75,001/- and above.
Important Dates for MHADA Lottery 2018 Konkan
|MHADA Lottery Schedule & Dates||Start Date||Last Date|
|Online Registration||18 July 2018||8 August 2018|
|Edit Registration||18 July 2018||8 August 2018|
|Online Application||19 July 2018||9 August 2018|
|Online Payment||19 July 2018||10 August 2018|
|RTGS/NEFT Payment||19 July 2018||9 August 2018|
|List of Accepted
|16 August 2018||—|
|Lottery Draw Date||19 August 2018||19 August 2018|
|List of Winners||19 August 2018||—|
|Refund||23 August 2018||—|
People can contact the Authority at their helpline number 9869988000.
Apply Online | Download Information Booklet Marathi