Odisha Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana 2024 | Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana Online Registration | RH Odisha New List of NSPGY Beneficiaries
Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghara Yojana 2024 has been been launched by Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik for the welfare of construction workers. NSPGY aims to meet the housing needs of building and other construction workers in rural areas registered under Odisha Building & Other Construction Workers Welfare Board. OB&OCWWB plays a pivotal role in the construction of individual and community assets and do not have their own pucca house.
People living in the kutcha houses can apply for Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana in Odisha. A “kutcha house is one in which walls and roof is made of materials such as un burnt bricks, bamboos, mud, grass, reeds, thatch, loosely packed stones etc.
Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana 2024
The main objective of Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana is to provide pucca house to the BOCW labourers in rural areas registered under the OB&OCWWB. A pucca house means that it should be able to withstand normal wear and tear due to usage and natural forces including climatic conditions. A pucca house is one with the following characteristics:-
- Material: It should have foundation, wall and roof of permanent material.
- Wall material: Fly ash bricks, burnt bricks, stones (packed with lime or cement), cement concrete, etc.
- Roof Material: Tiles, GCI (Galvanized Corrugated Iron) sheets, asbestos cement sheet, RBC (Reinforced Brick Concrete) and RCC (Reinforced Cement Concrete) etc.
- Life time: The expected life of the structure must be a minimum of 30 years.
Components of Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana
- The unit cost under NSPGY for new construction of dwelling house is Rs. 1,20,000 for Non-IAP Districts and Rs. 1,30,000 for IAP districts. This can be revised by the State Government from time to time at par with Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana (BPGY).
- The beneficiary of NSPGY will get wage component for 90 person days and 95 person days in Non-IAP and IAP districts respectively under MGNREGS, which can be revised by Government from time to time.
- The beneficiary of NSPGY will avail Rs. 12,000 for IHHL under MGNREGS / SBM(G). The unit assistance for construction of IHHL can be revised by Government from time to time.
- In addition, the beneficiaries are entitled for convergence for potable drinking water supply system, electrification under Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Gram Jyoti Yojana(DDU GJY)/BGJY, wages for land development under MGNREGS, social security under AABY/RSBY etc. as per extant guidelines.
- The beneficiary will avail incentive for early completion of house as follows:
- For completion of house and IHHL within 4 months of receipt of 1st installment, incentive of Rs. 20,000 will be paid to the beneficiary.
- For completion of house and IHHL within 6 months of receipt of 1st Installment, incentive of Rs. 10,000 will be paid to the beneficiary. Govt. may revise the incentive amount from time to time.
Salient Features of Nirman Shramik Pakka Ghar Yojana
- NSPGY is a scheme purely funded by the OB&OCWWB with an annual Budgetary outlay to be decided by the Board for each financial year, which is subject to revision from time to time.
- The dwelling unit under NSPGY will be sanctioned preferably in the name of woman head of the household.
- No contractor shall be involved in the construction of houses under NSPGY.
- The fund under the scheme shall be credited to the beneficiary’s account from the bank account maintained at the state level by PR & DW Department through Public Financial Management System (PFMS). No other form of payment to the beneficiaries will be made under the scheme.
- The minimum carpet area of the house should be of 25 square meters including a hygienic cooking space and excluding toilet.
- The roof material will mandatorily be of RCC or any other material of equivalent strength approved by PR&DW Department. Innovation in housing typologies, design, building material and construction should be encouraged.
Strategy for Implementation of NSPGY
- Houses under NSPGY shall be constructed by the beneficiaries themselves.
- Panchayat Samities will be the Implementing Agencies for “Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana(NSPGY)” under the control, direction and supervision of DRDAS / Zilla Parishad.
- The beneficiaries will be provided with a basket of options of house designs and appropriate technology suitable to the region of their residence. The core house design should include a dedicated space for hygienic cooking and also include a toilet and bathing area The roof and wall should be strong to be able to withstand the climatic conditions of the place in which the beneficiary resides and incorporate disaster resilient features (where needed) to be able to withstand earthquakes, cyclone, floods etc. However beneficiary is at liberty to construct house as per her/his choice at and above the approved carpet area of the house.
- The dwelling house under “Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana (NSPGY)” shall be on individual plots of the beneficiary or on the plot of any of his/her family members subject to submission of no objection certificate by the land owner.
- The allotment of dwelling house shall be made preferably in the name of female head of the household. In case the household is not headed by female, then the allotment can be made jointly in the name of Husband and Wife or if the female spouse is not there, allotment can be made in the name of Male head of the Family. In the case of beneficiaries selected under the quota for persons with disabilities, the allotment should be only in the name of such persons.
- District Administration can arrange for coordinated supply of materials such as cement, steel, bricks and pre-fabricated components at Block point. The beneficiary is at liberty to procure materials from the supplier decided by the District Administration or from other sources.
- A particular Block staff should be tagged with a specific number of beneficiaries for facilitating construction of house.
- For coordinated supply of building materials and facilitating beneficiary in construction of house, Community Based Organizations (CBOS) like SHGS, GPLFs and Producer Groups etc. nurtured under Odisha Livelihoods Mission and reputed NGOs can be engaged as per instructions communicated by Government from time to time.
- In cases where the beneficiary is an infirm or destitute or a person with disability who may not be able to stand the strain of supervision of construction and who requests for such support in writing, such houses can be taken up as a part of the mason training program for construction or may be entrusted to reputed agencies with approval from the Collector concerned.
Release of Installments
- The release of installments will be linked to the level of construction reached. The number and amount of installments may be revised by the government from time to time. At present, the release of installments will be as follows:-
|IAP (Amount in Rs.)
|Non IAP (Amount in Rs.)
|On issuance of work order
|On completion of plinth
|On completion of upto roof level
|After completion of house in all respects including sanitary latrine and beneficiary starts living in the house
- For issuance of work order, geo-tagged photograph of the beneficiary with her/his Kutcha house and geo-tagged photograph of beneficiary with the proposed site of construction should be collected.
- All photographs for inspection of houses should be taken and uploaded using AwaasApp developed by Gol or any other such App developed by State Government.
- The photograph of beneficiary, her/his Aadhaar UID/ EID, mobile number should be kept in the case record and uploaded in AwaasSoft In case beneficiary does not have mobile connection / phone, her / his family, relative or friend’s mobile number provided by beneficiary should be recorded.
- The 2nd 3rd & 4th installments will be credited to beneficiary account by the BDO within a week of receipt of the report of the eye estimation, spot verification and Geo-tagged photographic evidence of stage of construction by the official tagged with the beneficiary concerned.
- The beneficiary will fix engraved logo of NSPGY in the front-wall of the house indicating name of the beneficiaries, year of sanction and unit cost etc. after which the 4th installment will be released. 7.7.Funds will be credited to beneficiary account through Direct Account transfer using Public Financial Management System (PFMS).
Odisha Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana List
The Government of Odisha commits to provide pucca houses to all the houseless and those staying in Kutcha houses in rural area. In this endeavor, Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana is implemented by Panchayati Raj & Drinking Water Department.
Below is the complete process to check RH Odisha New List or Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana List.
Step 1 : Visit Rural Housing Odisha official website https://rhodisha.gov.in/index.php.
Step 2 : At the homepage, scroll over the MIS Login tab and then click at “ମୋ ଘର” tab.
Step 3 : Direct Link – https://rhodisha.gov.in/house.
Step 4 : Then the page of Rural Housing Odisha Report for inclusion of entitlement card holder will open where you can check the complete Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana List of beneficiaries.
House Details at rhodisha.gov.in for Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana Beneficiaries
Process to check Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana beneficiaries house details is given below.
Step 1 : Visit the official website of Rural Housing Odisha at https://rhodisha.gov.in/index.php.
Step 2 : At the homepage, scroll over the MIS Login tab and then click at “ମୋ ଘର” tab.
Step 3 : Direct Link – https://rhodisha.gov.in/house/.
Step 4 : Afterwards, the page to find house details for Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana beneficiaries will appear.
Step 5 : Scroll over to check Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana House List as shown below.
Step 6 : Here select district, block, panchayat, village to check the Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana house list.
Rural Housing Odisha MIS Login – NSPGY
Step 1 : visit the official website of Rural Housing Odisha at https://rhodisha.gov.in/index.php.
Step 2 : At the homepage, scroll over the MIS Login tab and then click at “Data Entry” tab.
Step 3 : Direct Link – https://rhodisha.gov.in/login/
Step 4 : Afterwards, the page to make Rural Housing Odisha MIS Login will appear as shown below.
Step 5 : Here applicants can click at “MIS Data Entry” or “BPGY (Titli)” or “Incentive” or “MGNREGS” tab to make MIS Login at rhodisha.gov.in website.
Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana Guidelines PDF
Download Nirman Shramik Pucca Ghar Yojana guidelines pdf from below link