Haryana Pashu Kisan Credit Card Scheme is a new initiative of state government of Haryana for farmers. The state government is inviting online registration/ application from for PKCC Scheme 2024 for all farmers with livestock. Farmers can get loans and buy buffalo/ cow or anything they need but must repay the money with in one year to avail concessional 4% interest rate under the PKCCY Scheme 2024.
Government of Haryana has already brought a strict law for cow protection, now Haryana has become the 1st state in country to get Pashu Kisan Credit Card for farmers owning livestock. The Pashu Kisan credit cards would be based on the lines of Kisan Credit Cards.
The loan given under the PKCC Scheme will promote animals husbandry as farmers will get loans for fish farming, poultry farming, sheep, goat,cow and buffalo rearing.
Haryana Pashu Kisan Credit Card Scheme 2024 Registration
Apply for Haryana Pashu Kisan Credit Card Yojana 2024
The complete process of application and registration for Haryana PKCC Scheme 2024 is given below:
- The implementation strategy for Pashu Kisan Credit Card in Haryana involves tie-ups 24 daily milk plants. These dairy milk plants have milk collection points along with centres across the state.
- The data operators and the officials of the animal husbandry department will get the Pashu Kisan Credit Card application from of farmers filled at these milk collection centres.
- Next, the details of each animal would be picked along with one photograph from the “Har Pashu Ka Gyan” app. This app has been used by the department of animal husbandry for livestock census.
- On completion of details, department will follow up with the bank so that Pashu Kisan Credit Cards are issued and delivered to farmers the next day at milk collection point itself.
- Interested beneficiaries of Haryana State go to nearest bank and apply for it.
- You should have all necessary documents like identity card, aadhaar card, passport size photograph etc
- Fill the information asked in the application form and submit it to the bank official along with required documents
- After verifying the application from, you will get Pashu Kisan Credit Card
Eligibility for Haryana PKCC Scheme 2024
There are following eligibility criteria for Haryana PKCC Scheme 2024
- Applicant must be resident of Haryana state
- Only one farmer from a household can be apply for Pashu Kisan Credit Card Scheme 2024
- The farmer should not go bankrupt from any other bank
Haryana Farmers would be able to get credit of Rs.76,300 per Murrah buffalo, Rs, 71,325 per exotic cow and Rs.70,825 per indigenous cow. Farmers can purchase anything and repayment period is 1 year to get concessional 4% interest rate under the PKCC Scheme 2020. If farmer does not payment with in one year then interest rates will go up and farmers become defaulters too.
Pashu Kisan Credit Card Scheme Helpline
Visit the official website of Animal husbandry department of Haryana Govt. at http://pashudhanharyana.gov.in
Also Read : Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana , PM Kisan Credit Card (KCC) Application Form