Yashi Consulting Services Private Limited company has stated a ward wise demand survey for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Jaipur. The demand survey for submitting PMAY Jaipur application form will be run till 10 May 2017. However the deadline for submitting application form in Nagar Parishad Office will be decided soon.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Jaipur Demand Survey
The company will start a Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana demand survey from 3 May 2017 to find the beneficiaries for providing houses under Modi government’s urban housing mission. A door-to-door survey will be conducted and if you fall under the guidelines of PM Awas Yojana then you will be eligible to get house and financial assistance for the enhancement of house under the different components of the scheme.
The survey will be conducted on different dates in different wards and the ward-wise schedule for PMAY demand survey is given below in the table format.
Ward Number Wise Schedule for Survey
|1-2-3||03 May 2017|
|4-5-6||04 May 2017|
|7-8-9||05 May 2017|
|10-11-12||06 May 2017|
|13-14-15||08 May 2017|
|16-17-18||09 May 2017|
|19-20-21||10 May 2017|
Through this survey company will collect the data of eligible families so that they real needy people can be benefited. and this data will be saved in the Software IAS so that the eligible person can be benefited.
- The applicant should not have house anywhere across the nation in his/her name and his/her family member’s name.
- The plots/kutcha house which to be constructed/enhanced under PMAY should be registered in applicants name.
- The applicants should not availed the benefits of any subsidised housing scheme launched by the state government.
- EWS applicant’s annual income should be less than Rs. 3 lakh
- LIG applicant’s annual income should be in the limit of Rs. 3 lakh to Rs. 6 lakh.
Documents Required for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Jaipur
The application form should be submitted along with these required documents listed below:
- Self-Declaration form along with Aadhar Card of all family members
- Passport size coloured photograph of head of the family
- Photocopies of required following documents
- Registry Document of Plot/House (Khatoni, Affidavit)
- Bank passbook of the head of the family
- Ration Card
- Rent agreement (If case of applicants living on rent)
For further information visit https://www.jagran.com/haryana/sirsa-15957491.html