Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme 2020 online application from has been invited by Ministry of Minority Affairs (MOMA) at scholarship.gov.in official National Scholarship Portal. Under this scholarship scheme, Central govt. provide financial assistance to the meritorious students from minority communities to enable them to minorities at National Scholarship Portal.
The Scholarship Scheme at pre-matric level will encourage parents from minority communities to send their school going children to school, lighten their financial burden on school education and sustain their efforts to support their children to complete school education. The scheme will form the foundation for their education attainment and provide a level playing field in the competitive employment arena.
The scholarship will be awarded for studies in India in a govt. or private school from 1st class to 10th class, including such residential govt. institutes and eligible private institutes selected and notified in a transparent manner by the State Government and Union Territory Admission concerned.
Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme 2020 Online Application
The complete process of online application form for Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme 2020 for Minorities is given below:
- Visit the National Scholarship Portal Official at https://scholarships.gov.in
- Home page of the scholarship portal will open
- Click at “New Registration” tab present on the top of the home page as shown below:-
- Instruction page will open, read the Guidelines for Pre-Matric Minority Scholarship Registration as shown Below:-
- Accept the undertaking and click at the “Continue” button for registration form.
- Registration form will open as shown below:-
- Fill all the details asked in the Pre Matric Scholarship Registration Form and click at the “Register” button to complete the registration process.
- After successfully registration, applicant will get User ID and Password on your register Mobile No.
- click at the “Login” to apply online for minority Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme 2020 for minorities:-
- After making login, applicants can verify their OTP, change password and proceed to Dashboard where applicants can click at the “Application Form” button to open the Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme Minorities Application Form 2020-21 as shown below:-
- Enter your all details asked in the application from and click at “Save & Continue” button and then fill the remaining form and “Submit” it.
- After submitted successfully application form, apply online for Pre Matic Minority Scholarship Scheme 2020 will get over.
Eligibility for Pre-Matric Minority Scholarship Scheme 2020.
Scholarship will be awarded to the students who have secured not less than 50% marks in the previous final examination and annual income of their parents/ guardian from all sources does not exceed Rs.1 lakh. Only Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists, Jain and Zoroastrians (Parsis) can apply.
Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme 2020-21 for Minorities Duration and Rate of Scholarship
The government will provide Pre Matric Scholarship 2020 for the entire course duration. However, maintenance allowance is only given for 10 months in an academic year. The rate of the scholarship is given below:
Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme 2020 Guidelines
The guidelines for Pre Matric scholarship scheme 2020 for minorities can be downloaded from below link in PDF form :-
Candidates can contact the Help Desk for resolution of the technical problems
Help Desk – 0120-6619540, [email protected]
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ`s)
Who are eligible for Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme 2020?
Muslim, Christian, Sikh, Buddhist, Jain, Parsi (Zoroastrian)
How can i apply for Pre- Matric Scholarship online?
You can apply online for Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme on National Scholarship Portal official at www.scholarships.gov.in for fresh or renewal scholarship.
What documents are needed to be upload on Portal while applying for scholarship scheme?
The following documents are required to be uploaded for fresh application:
i) Student Photo
ii) Verification From to be provided by the Institution
iii) Income Certificate
iv) A self Community Certificate from the applicant who has attained 18 year of age and for others the community certificate certified by parent / guardian is required.
v) Applicants for Scholarship under MCM based Scheme have to upload self-attested Mark Sheet
vi) Fee Receipt of current course year
vii) Bank Account No. of the student along with the IFSC Code of the bank branch
viii) Residential / Domicile Certificate
ix) Aadhaar Number
What is the format of the documents to be uploaded?
The documents should be in PDF, jpeg format to be uploaded.
What should be the maximum size of the document to be uploaded?
The document should be uploaded not more than 200 kb.