Rajasthan SC/ST/OBC Self Employment Loan Scheme 2020 online application process has been started. Under this loan scheme, people belonging to scheduled caste (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) categories, safai karamcharis, persons with disabilities and other backward classes (OBCs) can apply for loan for self-employment. All eligible candidates will have to fill the application /registration from through e-mitra or by creating SSO Id.
Applicant can get loans under Rajasthan SC / ST/ OBC Self Employment Loan Scheme 2020 at a Concessional rate of interest. Rajasthan SC/ST Finance and Development Cooperative Corporation Limited started this SC/ST/OBC Self Employment Loan Scheme.
The start date for apply online for SC /ST/ OBC Self Employment Loan Scheme is 1st September 2020 and closing date of application form is 30th November 2020.
Apply for Rajasthan SC/ST/OBC Self Employment Loan Scheme 2020
The complete process of Rajasthan SC/ ST OBC self Employment Loan Scheme online Registration / Application form is given below
- Visit official Rajasthan Single Sign On portal https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/signin
- Rajasthan SSO ID login page will open as shown below:
- Click at the “Registration” tab
- Direct link to make Rajasthan SSO Id Registration https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/register
- Candidate can make Rajasthan SC/ ST/ OBC Self Employment Loan Scheme Registration using Jan Aadhaar, Bhamashah, Facebook or google details
- After registration, applicant will get Username and password
- Login with your username and password
- After login, applicant will be displayed a list of scheme and services offered at the SSO ID Portal where applicants can select the appropriate service.
- On selecting the service, Rajasthan SC/ ST/ OBC Self Employment Loan Scheme apply online process.
Download Rajasthan SC/ST/OBC Self Employment Load Registration/ Application Form
Candidates can also download Rajasthan SC/ ST/ OBC Self Employment Loan registration / application form through offline mode. Process for download the registration / application form link is given below,
- click at link https://rajanujanigam.rajasthan.gov.in/SchemewiseDetail.aspx
- On this page, click at the respective links to Loan Schemes Application Forms PDF
- Direct Link to Download Rajasthan SC/ST/ OBC Loan Scheme Registration Form is given below
- Rajasthan SC/ST Self Employment Loan Scheme Registration Form will appear as shown below :
- Direct link to Download Rajasthan OBC / EBC Self Employment Loan Scheme Application is given below:
- Rajasthan OBC/ EBC Loan Scheme Application Form will appear as shown below
The complete filled Rajasthan SC/ST/OBC/ EBC Loan Scheme application/ registration form along with documents must be submitted to the concerned officer for approval.
Document Required for Loan Scheme
The following documents are required for Rajasthan SC / ST/ OBC/ EBC loan Scheme :
- Income Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Copy of Ration Card
- Copy of Aadhar Card
- Undue Certificate
- Total Project Cost Quotation
- Bail Application (on Rs.100 Stamp Paper)
- Affidavit (on Rs.50 Stamp Paper)
Selection of Beneficiaries for Loan Scheme
The Rajasthan state government has constituted a loan appraisal team at the division level for approval of loans. This team will accept or reject the SC/ ST/ OBC/ EBC Loan Scheme applications by holding a meeting within 3 months of receipt of the application.
The loan amount will be transferred by the Corporation of the Jan Aadhaar linked bank account of the applicant after administrative approval on the basic of the recommendation given by the loan appraisal team.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQ`s)
What is Rajasthan SC/ ST/ OBC Self Employment Loan Scheme?
The state government of Rajasthan will provide loans at concessional interest rate to SC/ ST/ OBC category people for self employment puposes
How can I apply for Rajasthan SC/ST Loan Scheme?
Eligible candidates can fill the application form of Rajasthan SC / ST Loan Scheme through SSO Id or e-mitra.
What is the last date of registration for SC/ ST/ OBC Self Employment Loan Scheme?
The last date to apply for the loan scheme is 30th November.
Can I apply for SC/ ST Loan Scheme through Offline Mode?
Yes you can apply for loan scheme through e-mitra as offline mode.