West Bengal Housing Board invites application for the allotment of flats in Kalyania Housing Project Phase-II at Kalyani. Under the scheme, WBHB offers 64 flats for Lower Income Group of the society on lease hold basis fore 99 years. Registration for the scheme has been started from 30 October 2015 and the last date of registration is 26 November 2015.
Kalyania Housing Project Phase-II comprised of single type unit (Type–A) having a build-up area of 636 square feet. The lease premium amount of the unit is about Rs. 15,26,400/- and the application money for a single unit is about is Rs. 1,52,640/-.
Details of housing units in Kalyania Housing Project Phase-II at Kalyani
|Name of Project||Category||Type & Number of Units||Build-up Area||Lease Premium Amount (Price) In Rupees||Application Money|
|Kalyania H.P Phase-II (Kalyani)||LIG||Type-A 64 Nos||636 Square feet||Rs. 15,26,400/-||Rs. 1,52,640/-|
How to Apply:
Brochure with Application Form is available in the bank branches at the cost of Rs. 500/-. And the dully filled application form along with the application money to be submitted the same bank branches. The application money to be submitted in favor of West Bengal Housing Board, payable at Kolkata and the other required documents/certificates may be submitted in bank branches mentioned below.
The registration of the scheme has been started from 30 October 2015 and the last date of application submission is 26 November 2015. And the required documents may submitted within 30.11.2015 during banking hours positively.
List of Bank/Branches:
United Bank of India:
1) Tollygunge Tram Depot (Nodal Branch) 6, N.S.C.Bose Road, Kolkata-84,
2) Kalyani Branch, Plot No. Af97(S), Kalyani-741235.
3) Kanchrapara Branch, Kavi Guru Rabindranath Path, Kanchrapara-743145.
4) Ranaghat Branch, Subhas Avenue, Ranaghat-741201,
5) Barrackpore Branch, 149, S, N, Banerjee Road, Barrackpore-743101.
State Bank of India:
1) Sealdah Branch, Sealdah, Kolkata-9,
2) Kalyani Branch, Central Park, Kalyani- 741235.
3) Krishnanagar Branch, 5B, B. L. Roy Road, Krishnanagar-741101.
4) Naihati Branch, Baroda Road.
Naihati. Bank of Maharashtra:
1) West Bengal Housing Board Branch, 105, S. N. Banerjee Road, Kolkata-14.
2) Barasat Branch, Coloney More, New Market, Barasat-700125.
Union Bank of India:
1) Dharmatala Branch, 5, Chowringhee Place, Kolkata-13.
2) Kalyani Branch, Rathtala, Bhaskar Plaza, Ghosh Para, Kalyani.
3) Mohanpur Branch, Bidhan Krishi Vidyalaya, Vill & P.O. Barajaguli.
Income eligibility: Up to Rs. 30r000/- monthly family income. Allotment of flats will be done through lottery.
WBHB Kalyania Housing Project Phase-II Kalyani
For more detail applicants can visit the official website of WBHB www.wbhousingboard.in and also can contact on 2265-1965, 2264-1967/ 3966 / 8968 / 9974 / 0950.