Universal Travel Pass Maharashtra Registration | Universal e Pass Download | Universal Pass for Double Vaccinated Citizens
Universal Pass Maharashtra Government / Universal Pass Login/ Universal Pass registration 2022/ Universal Pass Download/ Universal Pass Covid-19 /Universal Travel Pass Online/Universal e Pass/Universal Travel Pass Maharashtra Registration /Sign In to Universal Pass
Universal Pass is issued by Government of Maharashtra for travelling in Mumbai Local Trains, Buses, Metro and other Public transport means of travelling.This is a QR Code bases Electronic Pass that allows people who has gone through both doses of vaccination to travel travel in public transport. This pass is also valid to get entry to Airports, Railway Stations, Bus stands, Malls, Museums,Tourist places,Government offices etc.
Apply Online for Universal Travel Pass Maharashtra Government
You can Apply for Online Universal Pass through the official website epassmsdma.mahait.org and through Telegram Bot by searching @MahaGovUniversalPassBot on Telegram App.
|Register Your Establishment
|Universal Pass For Double vaccinated Citizens
|Universal Pass For Establishment’s Staff
|Pass Application through Telegram Bot
|Official Website of Universal Pass
Requirements to Apply for Universal e Pass Maharashtra Government
To Apply for Universal Travel Pass for double vaccinated citizens and Establishment Staff you need to have Mobile Number which is used by you in COWIN Registration. To Register Your Establishment you need to have following document and data while registering online
- Establishment Registration Number
- Photo of Established Registration Certificate
- Establishment Name
- Email Id
- Registered Mobile Number
- Establishment type
- Establishment category
- Number of staff Needing Passes
How to Apply for Universal Pass Maharashtra Government for your Establishment
- Login to the website of Universal Pass Maharashtra Government epassmdsdma.mahait.org
- After login to site click on “Register your establishment”
- you will be directed to fill a form to get registered, you need to fill Registration Number of establishment, upload establishment registration certificate, type of establishment,number of staff Needing Passes etc.
- you must agree to term and conditions before clicking on register button.
- Check on I agree to above conditions and then click on register.
- you will receive a message to mobile you registered mobile “You are successfully registered “
- After successful registration you will be able to login “Established login”.
How to Apply for Universal Travel Pass Apply Online for Universal Pass Maharashtra Government
- Go to official website click on Universal Pass For Double vaccinated Citizens.
- Then enter your registered mobile number which is used by you in COWIN Registration.
- You will get Otp on your registered Mobile Number, enter it and click on proceed.
- You will redirected to downloading page of your universal pass.
- Click on download pdf to download your universal pass.
- You can also download universal pass on Telegram App .
- Search @MahagovuniversalpassBot in search option of telegram App.
- Enter your registered mobile number which you used in COWIN registration.
- You will get your Otp on your registered mobile number.
- enter Otp in text and send message to telegram Bot.
- you will get link to download your E-Universal Pass for Maharashtra Government.
Uses of Universal e Pass
Universal QR code based is required to allow people who has gone through both doses of vaccination to travel in Public transport and to visit public places like malls,tourist spots, Airports,Bus Stands, Railway Station, Metro Stations. You need to show your Certificate to get entry in above mentioned public places.
- This pass is required for entries in shopping Malls, Airport, Metro and other public places.
- Ease in Medical Education and Utility Services.
- Universal Pass is QR code based pass so there will not be fraud of any kind.
- There will be ease for establishments,education,medical departments to work under restricted Covid norms