Amma Vodi Beneficiary List 2023-24 | Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme 2023-24 | Jagananna Amma Vodi Eligibility List | Jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in Portal | Amma Vodi Mother Name Wise List | Amma Vodi Payment Status | Jagananna Amma Vodi List Check Online | AP Amma Vodi District wise List 2023-24 | Check Online Jagananna Amma Vodi Beneficiary List
The Andhra Pradesh state govt. has launched the Amma Vodi Scheme 2023 to improve the level of school education of AP State. Under AP Amma Vodi Yojana, the AP sate government provides financial assistant of Rs. 15000/- to each BPL mother for their children`s education.
Amma Vodi Beneficiary List 2023-24
The state Government of Andhra Pradesh has announced a flagship programme “AMMA VODI” as a part of Navaratnalu” for providing financial assistance to each mother or recognized guardian in the absence of mother, who is below poverty line household, irrespective of caste, creed, religion and region to enable her to educate her child / children from class I to XII in all recognized Government, Private Aided and Private Unaided schools in the state.
Amma Vodi Scheme Guidelines PDF
There are following guidelines for Amma Vodi Scheme has be released by the AP Government and PDF file of guidelines can be downloaded from below link
- From 9th Dec. 2020 to 25th Dec. 2020 the preliminary actions at the moment level on the Amma Vodi Scheme will take place.
- All the school principal are required to register and update the details od students from 10th Dec. 2020 to 20th Dec. 2020.
- The list of all the eligible mothers / guardians whose children are enrolled in info / knowledge land portal will be reviewed and this list is going to be released on 15th Dec. 2020. This list is going to be reviewed according to 6th level criteria.
- All the students whose details are updated before 15th Dec. 2020 will be provided to APCFSS on 15th Dec. 2020.
- The list of eligible mothers / caregivers will be updated on 19th December 2020 and list will be reviewed according to the 6 level criteria.
- All those details which are advertised on Amma Vodi portal between 20 Dec. 2020 to 24 Dec. 2020 is to be displayed on the school notice board and notice board of gram / ward secretariat.
- If there are any mistakes in Aadhar Number, Bank Account Number and IFSC code then principals are required to correct these errors.
- The list which is released on 16th Dec. 2020 to 20 Dec.2020 will be compiled and a final list with the correction of objections will be posted on the portal by 26 Dec. 2020.
- The ward / gram Sabha will approve the final list on 27th Dec. 2020 and 28th Dec. 2020.
- By 29th Dec. 2020, the final list must be submitted online by the village/ ward educational welfare assistant.
- The list should be handed over by the headmaster to the district educational officer through zonal education officer by 30 Dec. 2020.
- The list should be submitted to the district collector by the district education officer by 30 Dec. 2020.
Download Amma Vodi Scheme Guidelines in PDF format from below link
Amma Vodi Beneficiary List 2023-24 / Amma Vodi Payment Status
There are some easy steps to check Jagananna Amma Vodi beneficiary list or Amma Vodi Payment Status.
Step 1 : Visit the official official website https://jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in/.
Step 2 : At home page click on “Search Child Details for Ammavodi 2023-24.
Step 3 : Click on your district then search child details for Amma Vodi Scheme will open as shown below or direct link .
Step 4 : Select Student studying school district, select type of ID (Child Id, Child Aadhar, Mother Aadhar), enter mother/ guardian Aadhaar number and click on “Get Details” Option.
Step 5 : The details of the beneficiary will appear on the screen, take print out for future reference.
Amma Vodi Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria for the Jagananna Amma Vodi scheme is given below.
- The students and their mothers who are applying for Amma Vodi.
- Scheme should have resident of Andhra Pradesh state.
- The guardian of the child should also be belong to the same family.
- The child family should be below the poverty line.
- The minimum attendance of the child should be 75% in school.
- The family of child should have a white ration card.
- The government and private school both type school student can eligible for the Amma Vodi scheme.
- All caste and religious child are eligible for the AP Amma Vodi Yojana.
For any query or help contact at
4th Floor, B block, VTPS Rd, Bhimaraju Gutta, Ibrahimpatnam, Andhra Pradesh 521456.
Phone Number : 9705655349, 9705454869
Email : [email protected]
Also Read : Free Education Scheme/