On the occasion of New Year 2015, Hapur Pilkhuwa Development Authority (HPDA) invites applications for 73 flats for Economical Weaker section and Lower Income Group in Preet Vihar and Anand Vihar Hapur. The LIG flat in Anand Vihar are four storey while the EWS flats in Preet Vihar are two storey. Out of 73, 56 (G+4) flat are available in Anand Vihar for LIG category while in Preet Vihar, total 17 two storey flats are available for EWS category.
The estimated covered area of EWS flats is about 32.41 square meter while the estimated covered area of LIG flats is about 35.00 square meter. The estimated cost of EWS flats is about Rs. 5,78,400 while for LIG flats it is about Rs. 7,16,000.
Start Date of Registration: 5 January 2015
Last Date of Registration: 31 January 2015
• 45 Kilometer drive away from Delhi
• Six Lane NH-24 Expressway
• 30 minute drive from Brijghat
• Near Railway and Bus facilities
• School, College and Shopping Mall
• Close Proximity to Proposed office of District Officer.
How to Apply: The interested application can download the application from the official website of HPDA and the cost of application from for both the category is RS 200/-. The downloaded application from will be submitted with the cost of application form of Rs. 200/- and registration amount through demand draft in the following banks mentioned below:
• Hapur, Hapur Pilkhuwa Development Authority office Complex Branch Ph. 0122-2308517
• Ghaziabad New Raj Nagar Ph. No. 0120-2827621
• Vaishali (Near income tax office) 0120-2774858
• Noida Sector 18 Ph. 120-2514281
• Meerut Shivpuri Hapur Road 0120-2514281
Oriental bank of commerce Ghaziabad
• Noida Sector 18 Ph.0120-2512207
• Delhi Vikas Marg Laxmi Nagar Ph. 011-22562415
• Meerut Cantt Ph. 0120-2512207