Housing Board Haryana has extended the last date of application submission for HBH EWS and BPL Scheme. The registration of 2165 triple storey dwelling units for BPL and 9827 four storey flats for EWS category has been further extended to 24 March 2015.
The registration was started from 22 December 2015 to 21 January 2015. After the registration period the board had extended the last to 21 February 2015. After the further extension the last date is again extended till 24 March 2015.
Applicants form for registration can be purchased from the following banks given below:
- Oriental Bank of Commerce: SCO-30, Sector-11
- Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank: SCO-134, MDC, Sector 5
- Punjab National Bank: SCO 41, Sector 8
- Central Bank of India: SCO 9, Sector 10
- State Bank of Patiala: SCO 414, Sector 8
- Corporation Bank: SCO 23, Sector 16
- Union bank of India: SCO 387, Sector 8
HBH EWS BPL Scheme Last Date Extended