Jodhpur Development Authority invites applications for the allotment of residential plots under JDA New Housing Scheme 2015. Total 937 residential plots are on offer for Economical Weaker Section, Lower Income Group Category A & Category B, Medium Income Group Category A & Category B.
Under Vigyan Nagar Housing scheme various sizes of plots are available for registrations. Under the scheme total six sizes of plots are available for registrations. It is a new housing scheme launched by Jodhpur Development Authority with 937 residential plots for EWS, LIG and MIG category and the details of Residential plots available for registrations.
Complete Details of Residential Plots with Size:
- 142 Units of 41.81 Square Meter
- 92 Units of 83.61 Square Meter
- 505 Units of 116.12 Square Meter
- 33 Units of 100.33 Square Meter
- 79 Units of 167.33 Square Meter
- 86 Units of 418.60 Square Meter
How to Apply: Registrations for the scheme has been started from 22 May 2015 and applications form can be purchase from Axis Bank LTD till 10 June 2015 by paying Rs. 500/-. For Registrations, applications form can also be downloaded from the official website of Jodhpur Development Authority and online applicants have to pay the cost of applications form at the time of applications submission with registration amount at Axis Bank.
List of Banks Branches for Sale & Receipt of Application Forms:
- Groun floor , 654 Prince Tower Residency Road Jodhpur-342003.
- Plot no.1 first polo road Khetsingh ka bunglow, Killa Road Jodhpur.
- Groun floor, Shop Number 3,4 &5 Olympic Tower, Opp. Sanghi Petrol Pump Jodhpur-342001
The registrations amount will be submitted via demand draft in favor of Secretary, Jodhpur Development Authority, Jodhpur.
- Applicant should be a resident of Rajasthan
- Applicant must be 18 years old.
- Applicants must have an account in any Indian Bank
- Monthly income of LIG-A should be less than Rs. 10,000/- & for LIG-B the monthly income should be in between Rs. 10,001 to Rs. 15,000/-
- Monthly Income of MIG Applicants should be in between Rs. 15,001 to Rs. 30,000/-
- Monthly Income of MIG-A Applicants should be in between Rs. 30,001 to Rs. 45,000/-
- Monthly Income of MIG-B Applicants should be in between Rs. 45,001 to Rs. 65,000/-
Sale of Applications Form Start: 22 May 2015
Last Date for Purchasing Application Form: 10 June 2015
Last of Applications Form Submission: 01 July 2015
Application Form | Scheme Details | Official Website of JDA Jodhpur
For more details visit the official website of Jodhpur Development Authority.
plot at jodhpur