Kerala Abhayakiranam Scheme 2023 online application form is invited by Social Justice Department at sjd.kerala.gov.in. official website. Under this scheme, Kerala state government will provide financial assistance of Rs.1,000 to close relative of destitute widows who provide protection and shelter to them.
Kerala Abhayakiranam Scheme 2023
Abhayakiranam Scheme aim to provide safe and better living environment to destitute and homeless widows. In the initial phase, the Kerala government has accorded administrative sanction for providing financial assistance to 200 persons at Rs.1,000 each for 6 months.
The state cabinet has given approval of Rs.99 lakh for Abhayakiranam scheme aiming at the welfare of widows.Destitute widows will get Rs.1000 financial assistance monthly under Abhayakiranam Scheme.
Online Application of Kerala Abhayakiranam Scheme 2023
The complete process for Kerala Abhayakiranam Scheme online application form is given below :
- Visit official website of Kerala Social Justice Department http://sjd.kerala.gov.in
- Home page of the website will open as shown below
- Click at the “Scheme” tab present in the main Menu as shown below
- Direct link to click http://sjd.kerala.gov.in/schemes.php
- Click at the “Abhayakiranam Scheme -Financial Assistance to Destitute Windows” link to open the scheme details page.At this page, go to the “Documents” section and click at the “Application Forms- Abhayakiranam Scheme Finanical Assistance to Desitute Widows” link.
- Kerala Abhayakiranam Scheme application form PDF will open as shown below which can be easily downloaded through online mode.
- Applicant can download Abhayakiranam Scheme application form in PDF format then enter their necessary details accurately in this scheme form and submit it to the concerned authorities.
Eligibility Criteria of Abhayakiranam Scheme
There are the following eligibility criteria for Kerala Abhayakiranam Scheme 2023 :-
- Destitute Widow age must be above 50 years.
- Family annual income should be below Rs.1 lakh.
- The applicant should not be receiving service pension or family pension.
- The applicant should not be a beneficiary of schemes implemented through SJD
List of Required Documents
There are following documents required to be submitted with the application form to get financial assistance as destitute widows under Abhayakiranam Scheme
- Attested copy of SSLC certificate/ Election ID Card/ Aadhar Card for Age Proof.
- Attested Copy of Ration Card/ Income Certificate from Village office/ BPL Certificate.
- Certificate from concerned village officer showing that the applicant is a widow and is under the protection of the relative
- Bank Account details (1st page of bank passbook)
- Passport Size Photograph
List of Beneficiary Destitute Widow
Check the name of destitute widow beneficiary in Kerala Abhayakiranam Scheme 2020 the direct link is given below :
At this page, go to the “Target Group” section and click at the “Beneficiary Details” link in front of either widow/ destitute. In the new window, select the financial year and district name to open the complete list of beneficiaries.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ`s)
What is Kerala Abhayakiranam Scheme?
The state government of Kerala is implementing Abhayakiranam Scheme to provide financial assistance of Rs.1000 to destitute and homeless widows.
How can I get application form of Abhayakiranam Scheme?
You can download the Kerala Abhayakiranam Scheme application form at sjd.kerala.gov.in official website.
What will the assistance amount under Kerala Abhayakiranam Scheme?
Relatives who provide shelter to destitute widows will get monthly aid of Rs.1000.
What is the age limit for Abhayakiranam Scheme?
The age limit for Abhayakiranam scheme is more than 50 years.
I am receiving family pension, can i get assistance under Abhayakiranam Scheme ?
No if you are already getting family pension then you are not eligible for this scheme.
My family income is more than Rs.2 lakh annum, am i eligible?
No you are not eligible for this scheme, the maximum income of the family of the destitute widow must be less than Rs.1 lakh per annum from all sources.